The ForenScope Contactless Lab Fingerprint System allows for the rapid visualization and capture of untreated and untouched latent fingerprints from glossy flat surfaces at the Crime Scene or Laboratory. The advanced mobile axial lighting system features an attached Canon camera. The ForenScope Contactless provides 100% contact-free latent fingerprint imaging and requires no powders, glue, chemicals, or dyes. The contactless capability prevents the possibility of contaminating or destroying delicate DNA evidence. Users may evaluate items for latent fingerprint detail, capture the relevant images, and then process for DNA, digital, or other evidence types without any damaging processing techniques.
The Canon camera is powered by an internal lithium battery or AC adapter. The integrated axial light source is powered by an attached lithium battery or AC adapter. Each high capacity battery is rechargeable. Lab system includes a copy stand, TV, AC adapters, and remote shutter.
• Fast and contactless fingerprint imagining
• Does not require fingerprint powders, chemicals, or glue fuming
• No chance of contaminating or destroying the DNA capability within the latent fingerprint
• Does not affect or destroy the fingerprint or DNA
• Mobile device that is easy to handle
• White, Blue, Green, and Red Lighting
• 4 different narrow band LED groups for high-intensity coaxial imaging
• Easy switching between the LED light groups with control button
• 24MP CMOS camera sensor capable of RAW imaging at 6000 x 4000 resolution
• Fully operational one touch auto focus
• 20,000 mAh plug-in high-capacity lithium battery with fast-charging Type-C USB input
For a price quote for your agency please add this item to your shopping cart and then click the Request for Quote (RFQ) button.